These is location of some the most spectacular examples of oriental architecture which it related to the one of the Turkmen Government of Dynasty Garagoyunlies.
In this city one of the archaeological structures is the Great Blue Mosque. This structure also known as the oriental Turquoise with the stunningly nicest azure and turquoise mosaics by covering both its interior and exterior.
The name of this structure after the construction the sign of Memorial Jahanshah victories of kings of Garagoyunli’s are named “Muzaffariye”. It was built during the rule of the Garagoyunlis Dynasty King Abu Il-Mozaffar Jahanshah Mozaffar Il-Din in (1351-1469) and completed in 1465. Read More➩
Sultan Jahanshah after the success of the major who expanded their territory to places such as East Anatolia, whole of Armenia and Azerbaijan, parts of southern, central and northern Iran, Qipchaq (present Turkmenistan) and the bulk of Iraq included, had been achieved.
|Blue Mosque Todays|
His turned toward her aspirations “Saliha Begum”, his commander ordered a monument in Tabriz his capital underpins the quality and beauty because of its blue tiles that are used in view of its walls and the distance the color turquoise blue, a unique beauty imaging, it was the “Gök Masjid (Blue Mosque)” or ”Muzafferiye Jahanshah” are named.
The walls and margins with verses from the Koran line on a background of fine arabesques, carved. This manuscripts kind of amazing and exquisite models which the walls are covered with mosaic tiles inside and out. Written the diverse Kufic, and Thuluth scripts, the exquisite arabesque patterns, and the admirable chromatic compositions of these facades, which are truly stupendous, were created by Nemetillah-Bin-Mohammad-Al-Bavab, the famous calligraphist.
This place had been used as a State Capital of place and as a base residential and School of Theology (University) by Sultan Jahanshah.
After his death in the war with Uzyn Hasan Akgoyunli, his holy body was buried in the southern corner of mosque.
His tomb is located in the Southern section and by full marble rocks which are covered with verses from the Koran. The roof of the tomb and its main dome collapsed during an earthquake in 1779 and has since destroyed. Already in the 17th century, the Blue Mosque was completely destroyed and abandoned.
This place by effort a famous architect named “Reza Me’emar” from Tabriz, under the supervisions “National Organization for Preservation of Ancient Monuments” being restored in 1973, but it's for a while long tiling time fully passionately not completed. We can say that in the 20th century, the monument was restored with the restoration of the dome and wall missing, and replaced with a beautiful tile panels.
The main entrance leads to an antechamber had been that forms passes of the center of a gallery that surrounds the central dome chamber on three sides whose two arms lead to the two prayer niches on the south side of the building is located.
By uses the alabaster for tomb three altar to the door of the tomb, which it had preserved with a piece that was used in galleries and windows.
In the first half of the eleventh Muslim century(Hijri), the Ottoman Turkish tourists writers Katep Chalabi and Oulia Chalabi had visited from Mosque. About it Kateb Chalabi wrote: "The walls of main doors of Jahanshah Mosque is higher than the building ceiling Taq Kasra. Construction is excellent, which is adorned with beautiful tiles, tall Dome(Gunbez). Comprehensive pleasing is that everyone flourishing within to withdrawal does not allow. But the Shiites often refuse to go to that mosque.
Also in the second half of this century, the French traveler and tourists who were visiting the mosque, Jean-Baptiste Tavernier and Chardon. They have observed that the alabaster slabs has created a warm red light inside the building.
Other French tourists, archaeologist, explorer, novelist and journalist Jane Dieulafoy also wrote: "No, but what remains of the old buildings in the city of Tabriz, is noticeable. The best example is the Blue Mosque in the 15th century which it has related to the ruler of Dynasty Garagoyunlies, Jahanshah.
Unfortunately, had been destroyed the unique dome structure and were collapsed part of its walls by the earthquake. The mosque has a large courtyard surrounding the big shots and interesting in its center there is a large pool for ablutions".
Historical genuine Jahanshah has research on their own time and effort to demand in the short unfathomable.
In this case a couple of brief examples of exterior and interior images from the structure that have been published on Wikipedia, Encyclopedia and some of the public medias sites.
The only major structure still standing in the dynasty’s capital illustrates, is the artistic brilliance of architectures. The extention artistic tile work documents connected with contemporary architecture in Timurids and in the Ottoman Empire.
The Blue Mosque belongs to the architectural complex which is known as “Jahanshah Muzafferiye”. The Blue Mosque were build and established by supervision of Jan Begum Khatun (died 1469), Wife Jahanshah's of Garagoyunli ruler (ruled during 1439-67). She done endowment to build the mosque’s. One of the inscription gives inform to construction was completed in 24 November 1465 as the date.
The original complex was built under the supervision of Ezz Ed-Din Gapuchi in 1465, which included a school, a public bath and a library is.
The centeral domes of building surrounded from around with multiple functions, but only the mosque and the mausoleum remain still were. The multiple functions cast is gone but main structures include a garden called "Begum Abad (Begum Baqi)", a convent for Sufis and an underground canal as well as had been a school or bathhouses there. It must also be added the complex was a market of 55 stores, which it was owned daughter Jahanshah's. The complex of this mansion at the same time as Jan Begum Khatun tomb is buried with his family in the endowment. Its founder is also buried in other wings of mosque.
Much of the tombs were destroyed, but remain the three graves in the crypt the tomb. Two years after the build main part of Muzafferiye, Jahanshah was killed in battle, and the city of Tabriz gotten Uzyn Hasan Akgoyunli falls (The main build completed in 1465, Jahanshah was killed in 1467).
After the death of Jahanshah and Jan Begum Khatun, the part of building which had not completed, during the rule of Sultan Yakup Akgoyunli, the mausoleum’s cupola and its main parts were completed under the supervision "Saliha Begum". (Reign of the Sultan Yaqub was during 1478-1490).
Interiors detail the tomb, such as writing off pieces of the wall and the prayer niche, it is clear the main tomb has not been fully completed.
Thus the site as a mosque until the first half of the 16th century was prosperous. In the early sixteenth century when the Confederation Government of Akgoyunlies (About 1500 - 1501 Ce.) was overthrown by the Turkmen Shi'ite Safavid in the year 1501. The Tabriz was as a first selection of Capital City of Safavid since 1555. In 1514 when an armed conflict had occurred between the Ottoman Empire and Safavid in Chaldiran (Chaldoran) war, the "Blue Mosque mansion" had been achieved Ottoman Empire.
When Shah Ismaeil had failed from army Sultan Selim, they took at least eight carpets from the Blue Mosque to the Istanbul in 1530. The Sultan brought some of these carpets to the Great Mosques Gazi Husrov Bey in Sarajevo.. ... Continue...
* Some spelling of word Tabriz (Täbriz, Tebriz, Tauris, Terbiz, Töwris, Töuris), ...